We specialize in tax representation, we are knowledgeable on the tax system, its codes, and regulations, and we have experience resolving complex tax matters. Our experience provides us with a keen insight into the various potential resolutions of business and individual tax matters. We will vigorously advocate for a reasonable resolution to your tax matter.
Services and areas of specialty include the following:
- Offer in Compromise
- Installment Payment Plan
- Innocent Spouse Relief
- IRS and State Audit
- Collection Enforcement
- Non-Filed Returns
- Back Taxes Owed
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Wage Garnishments
- And More
Details on Services and Areas of Specialty:
Offer in Compromise
- This program allows taxpayers to settle their tax debt that has been incorrectly assessed or for liabilities they cannot afford to pay.
Installment Payment Agreement
- If you don’t qualify for the IRS Offer in Compromise program, a Payment Plan may be the best way to resolve your tax problem. Setting up a payment plan with the IRS gives you more time to pay off your tax debts.
IRS and State Audit Representation
- We will gather records to substantiate each and every item reported on your tax return, then review the return for any overlooked tax benefits, and then defend these positions based on applicable tax laws.
IRS and State Penalty Abatement
- Using our knowledge of the tax laws and the mechanisms within the IRS and State tax agencies for abatements, we represent you in negotiating the removal of the penalties.
Preparation of Delinquent Returns
- Failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense and can be prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed. IMA Tax and Accounting LLC ensures that you are in compliance with the law.
Trust Fund Recovery Penalty and Payroll Tax Problems
- Failure to pay payroll taxes cannot only result in substantial and severe penalties rather quickly against the employer but also directly assessed against the owner or other responsible person of the company. In such situations, expert representation is essential, IMA Tax and Accounting LLC will be your trusted advocate.
IRS and State Levies/Liens
- When your taxes are not paid, the IRS establishes a lien against all of your assets (especially real estate). This gives the IRS the legal right to collect taxes from the sale of your assets. We assist you with lien subordination, discharges, and withdrawals. If no action is taken by the Taxpayer, then a Levy can be used to seize your wages and whatever other assets you have. We are often able to have those levies released or Withdrawal.
IRS and State Wage Garnishment
- Once a wage garnishment is filed with your employer, your employer is required by law to collect a large percentage of each of your paychecks. We have years of experience in negotiating the release of IRS and State wage garnishments, allowing you to receive your whole paycheck without fears of future wage garnishments.
Tax Planning and Management Services
We assist our clients in making informed decisions on a wide range of tax and finance issues. Our experience enables us to develop strategies to reduce tax liabilities, increase cash flow, and keep clients on track with their financial goals. Planning is the key to properly and legally lowering your tax obligation. We will make recommendations that result in tax-saving options to optimize your after-tax income.
Would You Like To Speak To One Of Our Financial Advisers Over The Phone? Just Submit Your Details, And We’ll Be In Touch Shortly. You Can Also Email Us If You Would Prefer.